Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? Read below and most likely the answer is there. If it isn't, feel free to contact me at (951) 746-6095 and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
- Is this an online class? Short answer, no. Most employers do not accept online classes. Fortunately, because there is an in-person skills session, the certificate you receive is exactly the same as any fully in-person class. Please know that because there is a skills session, the certificate you receive is accepted everywhere.
- How long will it take to get my certificate? You will receive your certificate only hours after your skills session is completed. So, if you schedule a class this Saturday, you will receive your certificate this Saturday.
- Will my employer accept this? Most likely yes. All school districts and most businesses and organizations prefer Red Cross cards over all others. The only group that sometimes does not accept Red Cross certificates are medical personal (nurses, doctors, etc.)
- Do I need a computer? The Red Cross Blended Learning program works best when done on a computer but can be completed on your phone. I have found that Google Chrome works best when you are running the program.
- How long does the certificate last? Two years.
- Can I bring my child? Yes, please feel free to do so. They can even participate with you!
- How old do you need to be to take the class? There are no age restrictions. You need to be able to have the strength to physically push down on the mannequins. Our recommendation is that anyone about 12 or older should be totally fine.
- Are there any discounts? Yes. We currently offer discounts for large groups, veterans, and those working with foster kids. Please text me at (951) 746-6095 if one of these applies to you.