Thank you for visiting our website! Read below carefully for all details or give me a call/text at (951) 755-0524. I hope to see you soon!-Bryce (Owner and Instructor).
Class Description - This class provides you with:
✅ American Red Cross CPR, AED, and First Aid Certification. Adult and Pediatric. 2-year card.
✅ Meets all OSHA requirements.
✅ Meets requirements for teachers, businesses, daycare workers, construction, etc.
What you do:
1️⃣ You will receive an email within 24 hours that has the online portion
2️⃣ Complete this before coming to the scheduled in-person skills session.
3️⃣ Come to the class at your scheduled time!
➡️ This class is not considered to be an online class because there is a skills session. The card you get at the end is the exact same one as our fully in-person class.
How it works:
1. Sign up above with your desired skills session time
2. Complete the online portion. On average, it takes about 45 minutes.
3. Attend the skills session at the address above.
You will get your card the day of the skills session. You must complete the online portion BEFORE coming in for the skills session.
See frequently asked questions below or contact me, Bryce, at 951-755-0524
🛑THIS IS NOT A BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS. IF YOU NEED A BLS CARD, CALL (307) 660-3405. 🛑
UPDATE PLEASE READ - REFUNDS/RESCHEDULE
- Rescheduling & Missing Class: If you miss your class or need to reschedule for any reason, you will need to select your desired class time and then pay the $25 fee. Why do I charge this?
- Refunds: We are able to process a full refund within 72 hours (3 days) of your purchase. Please text me (Bryce) at 951-755-0524 or email email@example.com stating you would like a refund.
We are proud to offer classes in our community at the Menifee Chamber of Commerce. It is an incredible resource for small businesses in the area and there are numerous opportunities by working with them. Contact them at (951) 672-1991 if you would like to get additional exposure to your business and be part of the local community of small businesses in Menifee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? Read below and most likely the answer is there. If it isn't, feel free to contact me at (951) 755-0524 and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
- Is this an online class? Short answer, no. Most employers do not accept online classes. Fortunately, because there is an in-person skills session, the certificate you receive is exactly the same as any fully in-person class. Please know that because there is a skills session, the certificate you receive is accepted everywhere.
- How long will it take to get my certificate? You will receive your certificate within 24 hours after completing your skills session class.
- Will my employer accept this? Most likely yes. All school districts and most businesses and organizations prefer Red Cross cards over all others. The only group that sometimes does not accept Red Cross certificates are medical personal (nurses, doctors, etc.)
- Do I need a computer? The Red Cross Blended Learning program works best when done on a computer but can be completed on your phone. I have found that Google Chrome works best when you are running the program.
- How long does the certificate last? Two years.
- Can I bring my child? Yes, please feel free to do so. They can even participate with you!
- How old do you need to be to take the class? There are no age restrictions. You need to be able to have the strength to physically push down on the mannequins. Our recommendation is that anyone about 12 or older should be totally fine.
- Are there any discounts? Yes. We currently offer discounts for large groups, veterans, and those working with foster kids. Please text me at 951-755-0524 one of these applies to you.