Thank you for visiting our website! Read below carefully for all details or give me a call/text at (951) 755-0524. I hope to see you soon!-Bryce (Owner and Instructor).
Class Description - This class provides you with:
✅ American Red Cross CPR, AED, and First Aid Certification. Adult and Pediatric. 2-year card.
✅ Meets all OSHA requirements.
✅ Meets requirements for teachers, businesses, daycare workers, construction, etc.
What you do:
1️⃣ Sign up. Pick a skill session time that works for you. You will receive an email within 24 hours that has the online portion and all details.
2️⃣ Complete the online portion at home: Do this BEFORE coming to the session. It takes on average 45-120 minutes to finish. It saves your work throughout so you do not need to do it in one sitting.
3️⃣ Come to the class at your scheduled time!
- Saturday Morning Menifee Class:Menifee Valley Chamber of Commerce29737 New Hub Dr #102, Sun City, CA 92586, USA
- Wednesday Evening South Temecula Class 6:30 PM: 2560 Rainbow Valley Blvd Rainbow, CA
➡️ This is NOT an Online Class. This class is not considered to be an online class because there is a skills session. The card you get at the end is the exact same one as a fully in-person class.
✅ Same-Day Certification: You will get your card on the day of the skills session. You must complete the online portion BEFORE coming in for the skills session.
🛡️ Class Protection: Add class protection to your order to be able to reschedule or receive a full refund prior to your scheduled skills session. Click for more info.
💪 Physical Requirements: This class requires that you are in good physical shape. You agree that you can provide adequate compressions, get on and off the floor, move around freely, and do all physical requirements for CPR and First Aid. You hold Cardia CPR and Safety harmless and take full responsibility in the event you are injured during this class.
🔴 This is NOT a BLS for healthcare providers! IF YOU NEED A BLS CARD, CALL (307) 660-3405.
See frequently asked questions and the updated refund policy below or contact us, at 951-755-0524
Rescheduling Class (25$ Fee) - If you need to reschedule your class, please contact us beforehand and pay the $25 fee to be moved to a new spot. If you purchased class protection, you do NOT need to pay the $25 fee.
No Show (45$ fee): If you miss the in-person skills session and do not inform us in advance, there is a $45 fee to reschedule. Why do I charge this?
Refunds. UPDATED 7/4/2023
Please see the updated refund policy below:
For many years, we were one of the only CPR companies that allowed for refunds after a class purchase. Due to the large number of individuals purchasing and then refunding last minute, we were constantly losing valuable spots that we could have given to another student. Implementing "class protection" will allow us to make up for this loss.
- Class Protection: If you purchase class protection with your CPR class for $5.99, you can reschedule or request a refund PRIOR to your class taking place. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for refunds and rescheduling.
- No Class Protection: We cannot offer a refund but can reschedule you to another class for $25 if you contact us prior to the skills session taking place.
- After Class: Even with class protection, I cannot process a refund for you AFTER you have received your certificate and completed the skills session. At that point we have already paid Red Cross for your card.
We are proud to offer classes in our community at the Menifee Chamber of Commerce. It is an incredible resource for small businesses in the area and there are numerous opportunities by working with them. Contact them at (951) 672-1991 if you would like to get additional exposure to your business and be part of the local community of small businesses in Menifee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Got questions? Read below and most likely the answer is there. If it isn't, feel free to contact me at (951) 755-0524 and I will get back to you as soon as I can!
- Is this an online class? Short answer, no. Most employers do not accept online classes. Fortunately, because there is an in-person skills session, the certificate you receive is exactly the same as any fully in-person class. Please know that because there is a skills session, the certificate you receive is accepted everywhere.
- How long will it take to get my certificate? You will receive your certificate within 24 hours after completing your skills session class.
- Will my employer accept this? Most likely yes. All school districts and most businesses and organizations prefer Red Cross cards over all others. The only group that sometimes does not accept Red Cross certificates are medical personal (nurses, doctors, etc.)
- Do I need a computer? The Red Cross Blended Learning program works best when done on a computer but can be completed on your phone. I have found that Google Chrome works best when you are running the program.
- How long does the certificate last? Two years.
- Can I bring my child? Yes, please feel free to do so. They can even participate with you!
- How old do you need to be to take the class? There are no age restrictions. You need to be able to have the strength to physically push down on the mannequins. Our recommendation is that anyone about 12 or older should be totally fine.
- Are there any discounts? Yes. We currently offer discounts for large groups, veterans, and those working with foster kids. Please text me at 951-755-0524 one of these applies to you.